Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Happy Four Months!


I can't believe it. My baby girl is already 4mo old! She's gone from a little wobbly newborn to wanting to scoot during tummy time and sit up and talk all the time. She laughs at everyone and everything. She can even pick up things like her rattle and even her pacifer! She can find her paci and put it in her mouth all by herself.
It's so wonderful when I wake up in the morning to Annaliese looking straight at me with a huge smile. Sometimes I think she knows what people are talking about. We'll say our little prayers at night and afterward she always says 'uh-huh', like her own little AMEN. haha
What's to come? Well, in the next two months we get to start baby cereal. I can't wait to see her face when she takes her first bite! She'll also start to roll over completely and even get better at scooting across the floor. In her walker, she already discovered how to scoot backwards! I don't want her to grow up this fast, but at the same time i can't wait to see her new little accomplishments.

No comments:

Post a Comment